Would you like to upgrade your office without spending a fortune? Many people are. But with the cost of materials, labor, and design fees, it can be hard to make your dream office a reality. Fortunately, the professional Construction Company Cupertino follows a few ways to get the look and feel of luxury at a fraction of the price.
In this blog post, we will explore three design & build tips from the expert commercial contracting company Santa Clara to give your office a luxurious upgrade for a fraction of the cost. From creating open spaces with special lighting fixtures to upgrading fixtures and more, keep reading to find out how you can make your workspace look luxe on a budget.
Trending Design And Build Ideas For Commercial Remodeling
- Incorporate Luxury Finishes: High-end materials like marble, granite, and glass can instantly give your workspace a more luxurious feel. If you are considering Design And Build Mountain View on a budget, try using these materials in smaller doses (e.g., as an accent wall or backsplash) to make a big impact without breaking the bank.
- Create An Open Floor Plan: One of the most popular trends, followed by Design And Build Firms Palo Alto is creating an open floor plan. This allows for more natural light and makes the space feel larger and airier. If you are remodeling your office, consider knocking down a few walls to create an open-concept layout.
- Add A Fireplace: Nothing says luxury quite like a cozy fireplace. If you are remodeling the reception areas of office, consider adding a gas or wood-burning fireplace as a focal point. Not only will it add a touch of elegance to the space, but it will also make it more inviting and comfortable during the colder months.
- Install High-End Appliances: Another way to give your office a luxurious upgrade is to install high-end appliances for the employees. This includes items like granite countertops in the canteen area and designer fixtures. Not only will these items improve the look of your space, but they will also increase the value of your space should you ever decide to sell.
How To Save Money While Still Achieving A Luxurious Look For Your Workspace?
- Use high-quality, but affordable materials. When it comes to materials, it is important to focus on quality over quantity. Choose higher-quality materials that will last longer and provide a more luxurious look and feel. Even if it costs a bit more upfront, in the long run you will save money by not having to replace cheaply made items as often.
- Incorporate custom details. Custom details can make a space feel luxe without costing an arm and a leg. Think about things like custom moldings, built-ins, or unique hardware that adds personality and charm. Carefully select a few key pieces of furniture that will make a big impact in your space.
Play with texture and pattern. Another easy way your Design And Build Contractor Los Altos Hills can add visual interest and luxury is to incorporate different textures and patterns into your design scheme. This could mean adding multicolored paints, using wallpaper in an accent wall, or layering rugs of different sizes and materials.